Hi,
I upgraded from 5.2.10 to 7.0.0 to 7.12.1 successfully.
I still need to upgrade mysql server from 5.1.73 to the latest supported version.
May I know if any official support from here or I need to seek help from mysql community?
Thanks,
Rainbow
This question is more for the database vendor sites.
Check out Upgrading MySQL.
Regards,Kelly
you still want to make sure that the upgraded MySQL server & database are configured with the right settings before letting Jira start on that database. Check Charset & Collation settings on server, database & tables. Check transaction settings.
From the docs:
MySQL:
Make sure that all known issues are considered:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/connecting-jira-applications-to-mysql-938846854.html
Please consider doing this in a test/staging environment before repeating it on a productions site. MySQL is upgraded the same way: 5.1 to 5.5 (latest), 5.5 to 5.6 (latest), 5.6 to 5.7 (latest). Consider the upgrade documentation on MySQL on this topic.
Best
JP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.