Dear JIRA-Users
We were wondering if JIRA and/or Greenhopper support some kind of resource separation when calculating the number of total hours for a project. In the simplest case, I have 2 issues, one assigned to A (estimated work time 5h), and one assigned to B (estimated work time 2h). They are unrelated (no blocking issue link)
Now the question is, from what I've seen so far, the total work time for the project will be 7h, which is correct in terms of the total work involved. But as the assignees can start simultaneously, after 5h hours both issues should be resolved.
Can (and if yes, how, and if no, why not) I get these numbers (total work time and total work duration) from GreenHopper to tell my supervisor that the work on issues A and B will take that amount of time for our team to complete? Let's assume I have more than the issues A and B - for the sake of avoiding the answer for the simplest case, where I can just sum up the numbers manually 
Best regards
~Nils