Hi,
I am assisting in setting up for my company IT ServiceDesk with Atlassian Jira Service Desk Cloud Edition.
I am unsure about how to setup the SSO methods based on the following:
- My company has Office365, Azure AD using Basic Edition, no ADFS
- I heard Atlassian Access would be one of the solutions to provision SSO, but how does it integrate based on the above limitations?
- And then there is Atlassian Crowd.
I am confused between the two features and how do they help me achieve the below specifications:
- Ideally, my customers are within the company and when they raise case tickets, they do not need to re-login their credentials when accessing the Customer Portal via website, thus a SSO solution may be ideal, but I don't want costs to be too high
- For case tickets to let external vendors be aware of a case ticket created by customers, what is best practice? no SSO features required?