I have a master task with 50 sub-tasks attached to it. The sub-tasks have different assignees and watchers obviously. I would like to make a comment on the master task and have all watchers/assignees of all sub-tasks receive a notification email. Is this possible?
Hi Kaleb,
out of the box, I would say: No
With some automation/scripting addons it can be done. Are any of these addons available on your server & are you an admin or allowed to use them?
Best
JP
I can certainly request them if I know which ones yes...Or if you could point me toward some scripting examples I can certainly go that route as well...Thank you so much
I was asking to be pointed to some scripting tutorials or suggest some add-ons
Can anyone suggest a possible method to accomplish this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.