This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring global settings
Is it possible rename de url? How? thanks.
Hi Jacqueline,
I don't really understand your need..
You want to change the base url of your JIRA's instance?
Damien.
Hi Damien.
Thanks for you answer.
yes, i need change the base url? now the name is: https://tecnofarma.atlassian.net but i need change for:
https://amedrugs.atlassian.net. is possible?
thanks.
Yeah sure, and it's easy
image2016-6-30 16:41:56.png
Ah, no, sorry, I'm afraid Damien has the right answer for server versions of JIRA (although you also need to change your network so that it resolves the new url correctly), but not Cloud. You mentioned Cloud in the tags and you've got an atlassian.net address, so I'm pretty sure you're on Cloud.
You can't change the url there easily, you have to get a new one and migrate over to it. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
Oh yeash, that was for cloud, my bad so. Thanks for your help Nic, once again
i can´t see that option. this is i look:
image2016-6-30 11:54:31.png
Yes, you're on JIRA Cloud, look at Nic's answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.