I would like to know whether I can hook up an external svn to our on demand Jira, so that we can connect changesets with tickets.
No,
Only embeeded OnDemand Subversion can be connected with
Hi Ingmar,
Not directly. What you'd need to do is to run FishEye on your own server, which would be looking at your own Subversion repositories, and you'd hook your local FishEye instance up to your JIRA OnDemand instance via applinks.
Well, how does the local FishEye communicate with JIRA OnDemand? Shouldn't I be able to mimick that in a way that my local SVN pushes the same stuff to JIRA OnDemand as FishEye would?
The local FishEye communicates via applinks, the same mechanism that we used for FishEye when we were offering it in OnDemand. That's the only way to link a Subversion repository into OnDemand.
Well, but 'applinks', whatever kind of software that is, would in the end do some communication between a local FishEye and the OnDemand Jira. Shouldn't I be able to mimick this communication with a post-commit hook on my local svn?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.