Hi,
I'm trying to derive if its possible to find out which users & groups have access to a team repository using the bitbucket API. I haven't had much success going through the API methods provided by http://restbrowser.bitbucket.org/
Could you point me in the direction how I maybe able to accomplish this?
Thanks
Mark
I Managed to find my own solution by using a combination of the following end points:
List all repositories and the user's with direct access:https://bitbucket.org/api/1.0/privileges/{teamname}
List all repositories a group has access to:https://bitbucket.org/api/1.0/group-privileges/{teamname}/{groupowner}/{groupnameslug}
Finally list all users within the group: https://bitbucket.org/api/2.0/groups/{teamname}
I did this using the team account credentials.
Hi there..
You can find out what teams a user belongs to by using the /user/permissions/teams api resource.
Please see https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/user/permissions/teams for details.
Example:
$ curl https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/user/permissions/teams { "pagelen": 10, "values": [ { "permission": "admin", "type": "team_permission", "user": { "type": "user", "nickname": "evzijst", "display_name": "Erik van Zijst", "uuid": "{d301aafa-d676-4ee0-88be-962be7417567}" }, "team": { "display_name": "Atlassian Bitbucket", "uuid": "{4cc6108a-a241-4db0-96a5-64347ac04f87}" } } ], "page": 1, "size": 1 }
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.