I receive email notifications from Jira when certain issues are updated. As of a few days ago, the notifications -- which I view in Gmail -- each have 4 mysterious images attached. It looks like one of them could be part of an Atlassian logo. A screenshot is below. Anyone know how to make this stop?
Here's a screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J3C-3p3vse2LhPCzJOKyqnu-9-1CYbSN
Thanks!
Hi Steve,
I've tried to reproduce this error, but I wasn't able to.Just for us to check what is happening, can you please open the notification on Gmail and select the option "Show original"?
On this page you will see the header of the message, then search for Content-Disposition: inline. It will look like this:
Can you send us a screenshot of this information?
Regards,Angélica
Hi, thanks for your response. Here's the screenshot.
I couldn't find a way to attach a file here in the forum, but I also have a download of the entire original message as a .txt file if that will help.
This sounds rather similar to this bug :
Do check out the bug tickets, and if you find they match the scenario you are facing, feel free to Vote for and Watch the bug tickets so you'd get notified whenever there's an update
I believe that the best option to try to reproduce this error is by accessing your instance in order to create a test ticket and adding our email to receive the notification, so we can check if the same behaviour will happen.I've created a ticket on our behalf with our support and I'll be watching until the issue is resolved.
If you have any other information that you want to add, please let us know.
The case is still being investigated and for now, we were not able to reproduce on our end.A bug was raised for our dev team to check and fix the issue.- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70795All updates will be posted on the bug, so please, click on vote and watch to receive the updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.