Hi all,
we have the following issue. Our database in JIRA is quite big, and we want to have predictions of a certain release going to market. So we think about using the version Report for getting this information out of JIRA automatically. The challenge we have is, that to keep it still managable we only want to assign the epics to the version, instead of having all stories to need the fixVersion to be setup.
Now since the website describing the version report does only talk about stories and the board definition (and epics are not showing in the board columns), is this even possible?
I tested it and actually assigning epics to a version report generates a version report with content, but I couldn't test out what is the exact implication if I add epics with stories included. Do i get only the estimation of the epic or does the report roll up the story estimates as well?
Best Regards,
Alex