The pipelines currently uses <span> Version: 17.12.0-ce which has a bug that doesn't allow having a Dockerfile outside of the build context. I would like to know if there's a way to upgrade the docker used for this. The thing here is that I wouldn't like to spend build minutes on upgrading docker.</span>
<span> Version: 17.12.0-ce which has a bug that doesn't allow having a Dockerfile outside of the build context. I would like to know if there's a way to upgrade the docker used for this. The thing here is that I wouldn't like to spend build minutes on upgrading docker.</span>
I couldn't find a way to upgrade the docker daemon. However, for the specific issue regarding the dockerfile outside the build context, I used a Docker in Docker image and exposed the daemon service in this way:
- step:image: docker:18.06.1deployment: productionservices: - docker
Not as good as being able to select the docker version to use for the pipelines but works good enough for my use case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.