I am trying to fill a bug, after all the questions I get back to contact and it's a circular reference to get to from To report a new bug: Create an issue in our support system back to contact etc. But nowhere can I add a bug. Even when I search and found that the bug was reported before, and a nice little message was added, but fixes nothing now I get:
Your session timed out while you were in the process of moving an issue. This means that we have lost the information that we collected thus far from the wizard. You will need to try the move operation again from the start. Sorry for the inconvenience.
instead of a nasty but it still bugs nevertheless. And I am not doing a bulk move. Just a simple move.
And finally I found it yea :
In the quick links allows me to create a bug. You should change the link from report a new bug to this one.