According to this documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/. In order to use the api the specified URL would be https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudid}/{api}. What is {cloudid} and {api} referencing and where do I find them within my site?
Hi Simran,
As referred to the OAuth 2.0 authorization code grants (3LO) for apps documentation:
client_id
11223344-a1b2-3b33-c444-def123456789
{api}
/rest/api/2/project
Hope this explains
Cheers, Syauqi
The atlassian team response seems to be incorrect or perhaps outdated? -- it would seem you need to make a request to https://api.atlassian.com/oauth/token/accessible-resources with your token to get your "cloudId"(comes back as "id") -- which is NOT your apps client_id.
to https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-authorization-code-grants-3lo-for-apps/ has more details
Hi,
I did not succeed with the above approach to get the cloud id.
One other easy way to get the cloud id is to go to https://admin.atlassian.com/
Click on your "site" of interest and you will get the Cloud id in the URL
Resulting URL Example:
https://admin.atlassian.com/s/<Your_cloud_id>users
easiest way to do so. thank you!
Hi, when call this : https://api.atlassian.com/oauth/token/accessible-resources
return all jira site, but i want to get only the datanet of the one i selected from sending code․ what can I do?
The simplest way to find your site's Cloud Id is via: https://my-site-name.atlassian.net/_edge/tenant_info
Which, when you replace "my-site-name" with your Jira's site name, will return the following
{"cloudId":"93ac17d7-fe07-4ba3-a53c-5caeb380fff8"}
This is really poorly documented, and the only mention I saw of it was a one liner on the new Forms API docs
Edit: This endpoint is also documented in the main JSW API docs, although again only a one liner
THANK YOU!
@Vahe Vardanyan I am also asking myself this question. Were you able to get this resolved?
Another interesting place to find the `cloudId` is in a resolver context, which includes `installContext` which contains the cloudId in this format: `ari:cloud:compass::site/ae2ed23-d3c0-4651-9715-31b5fa5226fc`.
Extract it like so:
resolver.define('queue-processor', async ({ payload, context }) => { const cloudId = context.installContext.split('/').pop()})
@Tom Gionfriddo Thank you! It still works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.