I've noticed since JIRA was updated yesterday that all ticket notifications from JIRA to my email Inbox have three huge Atlassian logos attached.
How does one block them? They cause a lot of additional and unnecessary scrolling.
Thanks,
Melissa
Hi Melissa,
I've tested on a test instance and the notifications are not showing different Atlassian logos.Can you please send us a screenshot of the notification that has this logos?Is it notification for "Issue created" or is it another specific notification?
Regards,Angélica
Here is a screenshot of one email notification:
Thank you for the details.I've tried to reproduce this error, but I wasn't able to.Just for us to check what is happening, can you please open the notification on Gmail and select the option "Show original"?
On this page you will see the header of the message, then search for Content-Disposition: inline. It will look like this:
Can you send us a screenshot of this information?
The case is still being investigated and for now, we were not able to reproduce on our end.A bug was raised for our dev team to check and fix the issue.- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70795All updates will be posted on the bug, so please, click on vote and watch to receive the updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.