Do you have JIRA Ops for JIRA core and service desk server setups?
Jira Ops is not going to be implemented for server for a while. It's going to get going on Cloud before Atlassian think about a server version.
I am currently having JIRA server and Zendesk production licence and evaluating JIRA service desk to replace Zendesk. Feel JIRAOps can also help couple of gaps in our operation.
Do you have any feedback for my requirement.
Not really anything beyond "yes, those are requirements".
What are you actually looking to answer or do here?
In evaluating my requirement I hv installed JIRA core and JIRA Help Desk and now looking for a way to integrate JIRAops.
Is JIRA cloud version can be used for this?
Also what are the other pattern you have?
move completely to cloud? What is the cost involved? What is the effort involved since I hv to migrate current production data? Also do you support migrating data from Zendesk to Jira HelpDesk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.