When a sprint is completed are the details of the tasks removed?
@Kelly Hyde, i'm unsure what you mean. When you complete a sprint all issues are removed from the active sprint since there is no active sprint. Completed are left in Done status and can be found still w/in the project for historical purposes. Uncompleted issues are returned to the backlog. No "details" are removed.
Details are not removed.
You can search for the contents of previous sprints, using the JQL 'project = <project name> and sprint = <sprint name>'
further, to your question in the title - you can view the results of the sprint in the Reports section. You can look at burndowns/ups and other canned reports.
Sorry I have tried this but nothing is coming up?
I have completed a sprint but I would like to look back at the tasks within in so I can see the details of what we have done?
There are a couple ways to find the issue completed in a sprint. The best way IMO is...
Go to Reports > Sprint Report, select the sprint you are interested in via the dropdown. you will be presented w/ the issues completed. you can also click on the link to "View in issue navigator" which will take you to a JQL filtered list where you can click through them
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.