Hello Jira users & experts.
I've read several threads about DueDate being a date-only field. Understood. But our customer wants to have Time as well as they have some business cases that justify it. Understood as well.
So, the options given by our Jira dev team are basically two:
#1 Use a temporal field in the UI instead (DueDateTmp) and the copy its value into DueDate.
#2 Not use DueDate at all, but just a new custom field (DueDateTime) everywhere
I'd like to get your feedback on:
- Are those 2 options "valid" (I'm not certain about #1; not sure DueDate is a "datetime" field at db-level)
- Are there any other options You may be aware of?
- pros and cons You may see with those options?
I'm worried about:
#1 - not showing the time in the UI, even if the can store it
#1 - default system behavior (SLA, notifications, etc.) just ignoring the time of DueDate
#2 - losing default functionality on dashboards, boards, SLA, notifications, etc.
I'd really appreciate your valuable knowledge on this one.
Thanks in advance,