Hello All
I recently installed Jira server 7.12 on Linux aws (ubuntu 16.04 based)
After many settings and struggling, everything worked fine.
I imported my project from Jira cloud instance.
However, recently I found this error that happens when I try to type something in the assignee field of the story (when the request to get assignee names is sent to the server).
Funny fact, this error does not happen always. It happens only for specific searches (when I type specific letters).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Error log:
http-nio-8090-exec-5 ERROR admin 1241x568x1 1rtq01r 213.127.124.119,127.0.0.1 /rest/api/latest/user/assignable/search [c.a.j.rest.exception.ExceptionInterceptor] Returning internal server error in response
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor731.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker$1.invoke(DispatchProviderHelper.java:192)
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$1.intercept(DispatchProviderHelper.java:83)
... 3 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.exception.ExceptionInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionInterceptor.java:55)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.scope.RequestScopeInterceptor.intercept(RequestScopeInterceptor.java:39)
... 15 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter$JerseyOsgiServletContainer.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:154)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:68)
... 41 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.request.RedirectInterceptingFilter.doFilter(RedirectInterceptingFilter.java:21)
... 53 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.lambda$doFilter$0(JiraSecurityFilter.java:66)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.doFilter(JiraSecurityFilter.java:64)
... 16 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.servlet.RestSeraphFilter.doFilter(RestSeraphFilter.java:37)
... 19 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.servermetrics.CorrelationIdPopulatorFilter.doFilter(CorrelationIdPopulatorFilter.java:30)
... 10 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.request.RedirectInterceptingFilter.doFilter(RedirectInterceptingFilter.java:21)
... 4 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.LocationCleanerFilter.doFilter(LocationCleanerFilter.java:36)
... 26 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.servermetrics.MetricsCollectorFilter.doFilter(MetricsCollectorFilter.java:25)
... 24 filtered
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: User 'doried' has no unique key mapping.
at com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUsers.from(ApplicationUsers.java:46)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.UserResource.lambda$findAssignableUsers$1(UserResource.java:609)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$7.computeNext(Iterators.java:652)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:143)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:138)
at com.google.common.collect.Lists.newArrayList(Lists.java:160)
at com.google.common.collect.Collections2$FilteredCollection.toArray(Collections2.java:217)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.copyOf(ImmutableList.java:258)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.IteratedSearcher.filterList(IteratedSearcher.java:75)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.IteratedSearcher.iteratedSearch(IteratedSearcher.java:50)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.DefaultUserPickerSearchService.attemptFindUsersWithCrowd(DefaultUserPickerSearchService.java:222)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.DefaultUserPickerSearchService.findUsersGeneric(DefaultUserPickerSearchService.java:280)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.DefaultUserPickerSearchService.findUsers(DefaultUserPickerSearchService.java:256)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.DefaultUserPickerSearchService.findUsers(DefaultUserPickerSearchService.java:139)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.user.search.DefaultUserPickerSearchService.findUsers(DefaultUserPickerSearchService.java:130)
... 2 filtered
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy212.findUsers(Unknown Source)
... 2 filtered
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy2475.findUsers(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.users.UserPickerResourceHelperImpl.findUsers(UserPickerResourceHelperImpl.java:165)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.UserResource.findAssignableUsers(UserResource.java:643)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.UserResource.findAssignableUsers(UserResource.java:337)
... 235 more