Till last day, it was working fine. When I push a tags , a pipeline starts. From today, when I push any tags it's not working. But when I delete the same tag and create it again only then it works. but I see the older one as paused. So I adjusted the branches permission so that I can work.. can you please help??
By this time another tag push is awaiting pipeline. I updated the tag but it's not firing up any pipeline.
# This is a sample build configuration for Python.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/x4UWN for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: python:3.5.1
pipelines:
branches:
develop:
- step:
deployment: staging
caches:
- pip
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.6.0 # required for beanstalk_deploy.py
- zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip . # package up the application for deployment
- python beanstalk_deploy_staging.py # run the deployment script
master:
- step:
deployment: production
caches:
- pip
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.6.0 # required for beanstalk_deploy.py
- zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip . # package up the application for deployment
- python beanstalk_deploy_production.py # run the deployment script
tags:
staging:
- step:
deployment: staging
caches:
- pip
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.6.0 # required for beanstalk_deploy.py
- zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip . # package up the application for deployment
- python beanstalk_deploy_staging.py # run the deployment script
production:
- step:
deployment: production
caches:
- pip
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.6.0 # required for beanstalk_deploy.py
- zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip . # package up the application for deployment
- python beanstalk_deploy_production.py # run the deployment script