We currently have our users synced with AD which is great and working well but is there a way for it to pull the supervisor we have listed in there as well to add them as a participant on our requests as we will need to email them for approval
So you actually can do it under the Profile Elements where it pics the LDAP attributes from AD.
Not natively. You will have to code something or find an add-on that will do it for you.
I figured that would be the case. any add-on suggestions?
I have done it using the Scripted Fields.
Hi Mary,
have you tried to use plugin Active Directory Attributes Sync? This plugin get selected users attributes (works also with JIRA Service Desk). There is option to get Manager/Supervisor of user (option reference to user) and populate for example user picker field in post-function. You can also create a ticket in InTENSO customer portal to get help with configuration. Here you can find documentation: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AD/Active%20Directory%20Attributes%20Sync%20Home
I hope I've helped you.
Best Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.