Hi! I'm Hidayah..I would like to ask if there is any option for the payment for Jira if we would like to pay it once in a life..means there is no other payment just once payment only and we would like to host the system at our own.
Thank you,
Hello,
For Jira Cloud you can pay only monthly and annually.
You say "would like to host the system at our own", which implies you do not want Cloud, but you want Server or Data Centre.
Server has a "perpetual licence", which means you pay for a year, but can keep using the software forever. However, after the end of the year, you will not be supported and you can not upgrade to later versions without buying annual maintenance.
Data Centre is paid annually.
oh alright thanks
If my answer helped you, kindly mark my answer as accepted.
oh I see..okey thanks for the response..tqvm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.