I have some custom filters saved. these allow me to have set statuses. they also allow me to use the MORE category to add other filters as I please. my question is if there is a way to save the custom filter with these MORE filters I use very often to the search filter so I doint have to add them each time.
As far as I know, this is not possible. I believe the answer here still stands true.
A couple things I can recommend:
Hello,
You can mark your filter as favourite and it will be on your screen.
hi
its already a favorite but it only allow to save if we select something. what I want is to just have the filters there already when we go to this saved filter rather than having to select them individually each time. is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.