I want to add the additional sprints with dates that have not started yet to but I do not see a plan sprint option on the backlog page
Hi @Angela Williams,
Just need to answer a few troubleshooting questions to discover the cause;
Were you able to create sprints on this project and this particular board before?
Could you check that you have Manage Sprints permission for the project.
Thanks
I am admin on the account , do I have to create a separate role for sprint manager? Also I sent this question along then my team decided they actually did not want to see extra sprints created at this time
do I have to create a separate role for sprint manager?
Not at all, the permissions just need to be applied to a user, group or project role that you are a part of.
my team decided they actually did not want to see extra sprints created at this time
All sorted then?
Let me know
Yes, my apologies. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.