Hello,
I am part of a team that is creating a new product (not software!) and I would like to use Jira to support our daily work.
I have figured out how to use the scrum board. This works ok (although I cannot find the Convert to Subtask button in the new issue look and have to switch to the old look everytime... Anyone?).
What I really need is a planning or roadmap overview. I hope someone can give me some tips.
So let's say we have a 2 week sprint. But these sprints are part of something bigger, there is an overall planning. For now we have a set a global planning towards 31-12-2018. By then we want to have a certain part of our product ready. How do I input this in Jira in order to get a nice planning overview that is presentable to our CEO?
For example

I understand that my example is from a paid plugin for Jira. But something like this (albeit a bit smpler) must be already present in Jira?
Is there perhaps a way to create a planning overview using Releases? If so, how?
Thanks!