I have set mail handlers to create issue in my projects based on distribution list in the original email. I am not able to do this whatever I try:
1. Set the reporter to the original mailer. It has to be someone set as a user or have an option of create new user. I do not want to create a user (and add a license). I came across this article, it talks about creating dummy user, I don't see a way to create a dummy user. I only see option to invite user and not create and when I invite the user, it is counted as a user license.
2. When I added the outlook mailbox directly to the project's custom email address, I could get issues created from a non-user with his name as requester.
I do not want to use option 2 as that would mean creating individual mail boxes for each project, I have around 100 of these projects.
Thanks in advance,
Priyendu