Within project settings, one project we have includes the 'Features' tab, but another one does not.
I'd like to test out the roadmap functionality but I can't get to the page to turn it on.
Anyone else having this problem?
Hey @John Calabrese
The new Roadmap feature will be available on Agility boards, only.
In case others projects are using Scrum and/or Kanban templates, you'll need to create a new Agility board for those projects in order to have the Roadmap functionality.
Here is our official doc about Roadmaps: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html
Could you please double check if this is your scenario and let me know if you see anything different?
Gabi
Hi @Gabriele Franck
For some strange reason, I do not see "Agility boards" when I try to create a new board.. any idea?
Hey @Arshia Cont
The Agility board/project was renamed to 'next-gen' project.
Can you see this option when you try to create a new project?
I do.. but my goal is to enable Roadmap on an existing project which is not a Next-gen... .
Anyway to transform a good-old Scrum to Next-gen? Or can I keep the project and benefit from Roadmap?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.