Hi
Is it possible that for example only users from HR see the two request types "onboarding" and "offboarding"?
How can I make this possible?
Kind Regards
Mathias
The simple answer is to put them in their own project with just HR access If you don't want to do that you need to use an issue security scheme. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-issue-level-security-861253265.html
`It is not clear if You use JIRA Core/Software or JIRA Service Desk.For first - Joe above is right however it is not as simple, as issues might not be visible, but Issue type will be on creation screen.With Jira SD however - the only answer now is Extension for JIRA SD by Divinity - with CRT Security/Visibility options:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview
I thought about an own project but it would be to much for the beginning.
Unfortunately I can´t access your link.
We use Jira Service Desk. Sorry for the unclear tags!
Okay I will try out the Extension. Thank you very much.
It is the only way to do it sensibly. There are add-ons that help, but you usually end up with people asking why they can't create other types, people who create and then change the type, and people who bypass the options by using REST.
This forum software has a nasty bug in it that when a link is pasted in, it sometimes adds duff characters to the end. Go to the url again, then look at the end of it, remove anything from the first % you find in it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.