I've asked this question before.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Where-s-my-logged-work/qaq-p/866162#M37208I still cannot understand why I can't find the "log work" buttons. They used to be on the right side.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I tested it the hard way to figure out if my lack of finding such Jira Settings is due to lack of permissions and discovered that indeed it is. Those without specific permissions cannot see Jira Settings, which means my time tracking problem is admin-related.
Stuart,
Is Time Tracking enabled in your instance?
Is the Time Tracking field added to your screens (create/edit/view)?
configuring-time-tracking-938847808.html
Victor
Hi @Stuart Winslow
If you disable the new issue view, did the work log appears? Can you hit the dot button on the issue view and look for your field ?
Regards
I don't see Time Tracking anywhere.
I'm not sure if it is enabled or not. It was just working on earlier issues and when I make news ones it's now.
I've tried it both ways enabling and disabling new issue views and it's the same view regardless.
Please review the link i sent you, it has directions on how to enable and also add the field to screens.
Here's documentation on cloud version
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/logging-time-on-issues-902499028.html
victor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.