Hi,
I have installed the JIRA 7.2.1 from atlassian-jira-software-7.12.1-x64.exe on my windows machine.
But http://localhost:8080 is not running ?
Regards
Deepak Bhatia
Did you install it as a service? If you forgot to check the box to run it as a service you can find the instructions to manually set it up here. If you decided not to run it as a service you have to start it by running the start_jira.bat file in the install directory under bin. Once you run it you will see a separate Tomcat window.
Hi Mikael,
I have uninstalled the JIRA and again installed to run as service. But again I am getting This page can’t be displayed error.
I am seeing that Atlassian JIRA service is running in services.
Okay, take a look at your Jira logs and see if you can find anything in them for why Jira has not started correctly.
I started JIRA as http://127.0.0.1:8080. It Ran successfully.
But one problem is that I have purchased starter license of 10 users of JIRA then do I need to download the JIRA Server edition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.