Hi There,
We are using Jira Service Desk Cloud and I am completely new to using the service. I will be managing the IT Operations of my company and would like to redo the way which our internal users raise tickets.
A few things I am looking to do:
New/leaving employees - when someone raises a request for a new or leaving employee I would like a ticket created for IT to complete the onboard/offboard process but also create a sub-task to HR to complete their duties around this. I would also require a permission that the entire task cannot be closed unless both the original task and sub task have been completed.
I am also finding it difficult to put together a form for our portal with certain requirements. I would like to create different requests with radio buttons, check boxes drop down menus etc.
I know these are basic questions but I am finding it difficult to navigate through to find these with in Jira. I have set up a sand box environment to play around with. I hope someone can point my into the right direction.