I have a project that shows up in the projects list, but appears to be archived. I am unable to restore it as there is no archived projects list. Where should I look to help fix/diagnose this problem?
Hi @dean the robot,
This feature is only available on Data Center versions. Introduced in version 7.10.
Archiving a project
So it is impossible to restore a project that was archived in jira cloud? Why is the project still showing up in the projects list then? There must be some metadata at least about the project. Why would there be a difference between deleting and archiving if you can't unarchive, that's just plain bone headed.
Not sure you can archive in cloud. Unless I'm missing something. You might be seeing the project in the administration side of Jira but not in the other because of project permissions.
Thanks Edwin, I'll check on permissions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.