I've been going through the tutorials in the documentation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-your-project-938845056.html
I'm finding that the documentation does NOT match the user interface of the Cloud Jira. Sometimes it's very far off. Is there a version for this?
There's a dropdown at the top right of all the docs for versions of server and next to it a switch for "Cloud"
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/jira-software-documentation-764477791.html is the link to the Cloud version documentation.
Thanks @Mikael Sandberg!
We are in the process of doing a Server to Cloud migration and I wanted to put together some documentation to give to the beta test group that will start trying things out this coming week, that link has a number of related links that cover all the things I want to point out to the group that have changed without writing all of it myself of having people at my desk constantly with questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.