I installed Zephyr, but the license key for the 30 day trial is not accepted. COuld you assist?
Regards,
Bjorn
Hey Bjorn,
I took a look at your account information and it looks like your Jira server might be on an expired evaluation license. This puts Jira in read-only mode, making it not possible to install and license add-ons.
I've opened up a support case for you to extend your trial licenses. Be on the lookout for an email from Atlassian Support with next-steps.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I believe that's not the case. Could someone assist remotely? I already shared screendumps related to this issue.
BJron
Thanks for sending in a screenshot on the support ticket we opened to extend your licenses. Based on that, I believe we've nailed down the problem.
Where you've tried to enter the license (your screenshot):This is the place you'd paste a license that you obtained directly from Zephyr - for example using a previously-purchased multiyear license or from their booth at a trade show.
However since you have a trial license from the Atlassian Marketplace, you'll want to install the license key on the Manage apps page:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.