I try to do that:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-versions-in-a-scrum-project-938845386.html
A Test Version is there and I order a test story to this version.
it shown in the summary, that the story is mapped to the Version.
When I refresh the site, the mapping is not longer available.
What did I do wrong
Hello,
Have a look in the issue history tab to see if the version was set and removed.
Yes, it is shown in the history tab:
Niels Maerker fügte Lösungsversion 'Testversion' zu SMART-497 - Automatisierung weiterer Aktivitäten hinzu
but is not shown in the Version after refreshing
Sorry, I can not read German. Anyway do I understand correctly that in the history a version was set but was not removed? If so, is the Fix Versions field is set for this issue?
No, im sorry for c&p it in the thread.
Thanks for helping me.
Yes, u understand correctly. The version is setted and there is no entry in the history, that the version is deleted.
May it is a problem with the view, but I don't change anything on the issue - only drag and drop to the version (then the version is correctly with the version-"flag" and at the version I can see, that there is a new story). But after refreshing the "link" is no longer there.
Anybody? Need help.
I was thinking, if is it a problem with the view, but it isn't.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.