I have created a Jira dashboard. I would like to get notified when there is an item added or modified or status is changed.
Hello,
You can not add notifications for dashboards. You can get notifications for actions on issues or filter subscription. That is how you should be notified.
Hi @Jagannath Reddy,
Jira's notification is based on the information&Status change of Issue.
an item added or modified or status is changed that you describe should also belong to the changes of the Issue information instead of the DashBoard changes.
Hi @Ollie Guan, Hi @Alexey Matveev
Thanks for the response.
Figured the following. Project Settings->Notifications, Modifying the Default notification scheme or choosing another notification scheme is the mechanism to get notifications.
@Jagannath Reddy - another option is to do a Subscription off of the base filter used by your gadget.
@Ollie Guan @Alexey Matveev Hi, all! Is it possible to make notifications in the Jira dashboard for tasks that have "n" (let's say 2 days) days left before the deadline? As far as I know, it is possible via Outlook. But our customer wants it in dashboard.
Hello!I created a custom field with "In 7 days", "In 3 days", "Today", "Expired" values.Then I created automation, that every day checks DueDate field and change value of that field.In the end, I created a "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget in dashboard.https://prnt.sc/82hnvJCcVv9V
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.