Hi there! I've looked through almost all of the Atlassian information I can find about the cloud-based infrastructure, but I am looking for something I'm not finding, namely:
- The operating system my instance of Confluence is hosted on
- The programming languages, related libraries, installation locations, and versions that are also installed on that server
- And whether we can call on these libraries and languages when customizing Confluence--and if not, how we can import our own languages and packages into Confluence to use
Not sure this information exists anywhere, but as a new cloud user, I am unused to having access to these resources, so I would like to know what I have to work with when building this out. One of the reasons for my questions: my company also runs SharePoint, and I am pretty interested to know if both Confluence Cloud and SharePoint are on Windows servers. Compatibility and customization options become much more likely on Windows, obviously. So if anyone knows these answers, please share!