I have just set up Jira for my team (a huge learning curve for me) but I can't seem to figure out how to add a status to my new column in my board
@Angela Williams, welcome to the Community. The exact steps depend on a few things. First are you on Cloud or Server? If Cloud what project template did you use to create the project? While contemplating those questions try the following:
project > project settings > workflows
find your workflow and edit in diagram mode. Add a new status and the desired transitions or simply allow transitions from “all” other statuses. Save and publish the workflow.
Now go back to your board and got to board settings, columns and add a column for your new status and map the status to that column.
we are cloud and I believe I used SCRUM classic template
Then the details I provided should work for you. give it a try and let me know.
I figured it out!, thanks for your help
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.