I'm a previous JIRA admin, but have been away for a couple years, and am now setting up JIRA at my latest job. I very much like the simplified workflow you get when you create a project by selecting 'Scrum Software Development' as the project type.
However, one aspect of the simplified workflow stinks – the restriction that the only Resolution that a ticket of any type can have under this workflow is "Done". This, even though there are all the usual suspect resolutions actually defined (Duplicate, Won't Fix, etc).
All I wanna do is allow the use of all the nice resolutions – when I drag a card to "Done", I'd like to be able to set the resolution...that's the ONLY change I really want to the simplified flow.
When I google on this, there's some confusion – you CAN edit the workflow (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile067/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-columns/using-jira-agile-simplified-workflow) , but lots of people say "do not do that".
Obviously, I could start a new project using the JIRA flow, but then I'd have to dial back all the over-complicated stuff that I don't want from that flow (which I did in a past life, and would rather not do again. A lot of the chatter on this is pretty old, so I thought I'd ask anew.
What should I do – try to modify the simplified flow, or bag it and use the more complex flow which I'd probably have to modify to be simpler? Anybody else want to do what I am doing?
Thanks!