I have a custom field called "Customer Name". When a ticket is first created the custom field can be set one of Customer 1, Customer 2, ... Customer n.
I have created a Structure that lists all customers and the total number of story points for each customer. The structure is designed like this:
Group by Customer Name
Sort by Story Points
Insert issues: filter = "all work estimates for all customers"
This structure works fine and sorts all my customers based on which customer has the most work.
However, when I import the structure into a Jira dashboard I find that there is no way I can make the sort persistent. In fact it appears the sort is driven by how the custom field order is configured in custom fields. For example if I have configured the custom field to show
Customer 1
Customer 2
Customer 3
then, that is the order they show in the Jira dashboard regardless of how the structure is sorted.
Any insight how to make the sort persistent when importing a structure in a Jira dashboard.
Thanks in advance!