I need to list all the bugs, stories, tasks developed by a particular developer.
As of now I am getting bugs currently assigned to a user. But closed, resolved bugs developed by that user are not listed.
I need any filter to get this kind of list.
How are you storing the fact that a specific person developed something?
The other part of your question, on closed and resolved is down to the search you are using. Go to issue search and put in "assignee = X". Your current filter probably has clauses like "and resolution is empty" in it, which is hiding issues that have been resolved/closed.
Hello Madurika,
You can use
status changed to Closed by username
you have to enter the entire username like mohamed.benziane, jira won't self-complete this "field"
Let me know if it's ok for you
Sorry for my english
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.