This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Migrating from JIRA Cloud to Server applications
I can not migrate and got this error:
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 4.36.18 PM.png
anyone can help me? Thank you
Minh Bui
If you read the error, you'll see it's a warning, rather than an error.
Thank you a lot! But nothing was stored, I am not sure why...
Best Regards,
I too am running into this issue.. get the same error:
This data appears to be from an older version of JIRA. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of JIRA is at build number '71011', but the supplied backup file was for build number '100000'.
Hitting next just circles back to same error.
If I go to Atlassian downloads, there is no server version 100000 available (only 7.1.7). Previous cloud version showed 7.2.0, then 100000, and today shows version 100001.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.