I have the following setup
- Customer portals A, B, C (Cloud Service Desk)
- Each of the portal's customers don't see the other portals
Now, I would like to open up portal A to email requests from anyone (public), while keeping other portal's customers restricted from seeing portal A.
I couldn't find a way how to do this. When I amend Customer Permissions of portal A to "Anyone can send a request ..." the portal becomes visible to customers from portals B and C. Obviously, these customers get confused.
Possible ways of doing this
- Disable customer portal A and use only email requests
- Restrict Organisations of portals B and C from seeing portal A
- Purchasing another separate JIRA instance (would like to avoid that!)
Does anyone know if this is possible and what's the best way how to achieve this? Seems like an obvious need and I am sure not being the only with the same configuration. I see there were already multiple requests to be able to disable customer portal per project since a long time, has there been any progress whatsoever?
Thanks