I would like to add Business Value to my team's stories in Jira but do not see any way to set it up. Any ideas from others who track Business Value?
Thank you!
Hi Christine,
I'd say the easiest way would be through a custom field. If you added that to the issue view for the "story" issue type (and any others you want to track) you'll be able to report on it.
-Scott
Hi Scott,
Thank you very much for your quick response! I will give it a shot!
Take care
Christine
Great! If it works for you could you mark this answer as "accepted" soothers can find it?
Here's a tutorial if you need a hand.
https://youtu.be/fnQdZndOC90
Accepted! And thank you for the link to the tutorial!
you have to modify the context configuration for this field. you can choose on which issue you want to use this field and also on which project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.