I cannot find a way to group tasks into Epics using Agility. It is clearly documented for Scrum and Kanban boards, but doesn't appear in documentation for agility. Is this feature missing?
Hello Matthew,
Are you trying to group the tasks per Epic in the backlog view or in the Active Sprint/board view?
There are two features that may help you to achieve the functionality you are looking for.
In the Active Sprint/board:
You can configure your swimlanes to be grouped by Epic. You just need to navigate to your board > click in the three dots icon (...) > Board Settings > Swimlanes
For Backlog view:
You can add the parameter order by "Epic Link" to your filter query.
I'm looking at the Board view (I've turned off the Sprint feature on this board, but enabled the Backlog feature). The only options in the three dots is "Manage Rule".
The three dots menu I'm talking about is the one in the top-right corner of the screen:
Is this the same menu you are referring to? Can you please provide us a screenshot of your board?
Hi,
Here is the image showing the three dots menu options.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.