Hello everyone,
I cannot find how to customize card layout on an agility board. Is it even possible? If yes, how?
I would like to show the priority on the cards.
Thank you for your help.
Yacine
Hi @Yacine ELLIQ
Welcome to community! Yes, it is possible.
Detailed info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html
Hello @Tansu Akdeniz,
Thanks for the answer but I cannot find the configure button. When I go to board, I do see the board on the right but not the configure button. On the left I have the following menu :
Where is supposed to be this configure button?
Is JIRA server or cloud version?
For JIRA Cloud;
If it doesn't solve, please share screenshot.
It is Jira Cloud. But I cannot see this board setting and card layout :
Here is what I see when I open the project :
Here is what I see when I go in project settings :
Thank you for your time @Tansu Akdeniz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.