I created a rule but it not run when issue is created. Can I separate this rule into two rules? Please help me some suggestions. Thanks
Details as below:
@Hoa Nguyenthi, have you looked at the automation log to see which leg of the rule is failing? Are you on Cloud or Server? Can you provide an example of an issue that you feel should succeed? Screen shot of that issue showing: request type and subsidiary?
@Jack Brickey Yes I checked the automation log and both conditions are not matched. I don't know why? Because if I only use Request type, it works fine but when I add more the Subsidiary field, it does not work, the issue is not assigned to users I set.
This is status of rule in automation log:
And I also tried to separate this rule into two rules but they does not work.
@Hoa Nguyenthi, first please us the “reply’s button vs. the answer button so we keep the thread clean. Now can you try creating a test issue that would pass? Try doing so such that it would match your first path.
I tried to separate this rule into two rules but they does not work.
the issue is not due to multiple legs. did you attempt my request of test issue? result?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.