I've been using the automation rule to close issues waiting for customer info
but I'd like to set the resolution field with a specific values- any suggestions?
Thanks
Thanks for the tip! But not sure how to add the post function within the automation if then rule?
I was talking about workflow post function:
Administration > Issues > Workflow > Transition > Post functions > Add post function > Update Issue Field > Resolution > Your value
You need to be a Jira administrator to achieve this. If the resolution must be different than the resolution of the transition you are using in this moment, just make a new transition with a condition which don't allow users to view it (but must be accomplished by the automation rule or it won't work).
For example, condition only users in group jira-administrator, and make that the default user a jira admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.