Hi,
I must create a board filter only show specific information. If using the "original" filter (below), it works, but returns too much data. If I switch to the modified filter below, it does not work for users, and to make all users admins is not an option. So, I must come up with a better way to filter out only what I need and would really appreciate all the help I can get. I have googled a LOT, but did not come up with anything useful.
When saying "it does not work" I mean Jira actively refuses users (not admins) to load or in anyway reference the board in question. On the filter configuration page I get the message "The projects in this board cannot be listed because of the complexity of the board filter".
Thanks, Pontus
The "Original" working filter;
project = PROJECT1 OR project = PROJECT2 AND Site = SITE1 OR project = PROJECT3 AND FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART1 ORDER BY Rank ASC
The modified (non-working) filter query is;
project = PROJECT1 OR project = PROJECT2 AND Site = SITE1 OR project = PROJECT3 AND (FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART1 AND FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART2) OR (FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART1 AND FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART3 AND FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART4 AND FIELD1 ~ QUEUEPART5) ORDER BY Rank ASC