I have configured for our Jira two Microsoft AD user directories, it is the ldap service so both have same users in them. Previously with Jira 7.3 I had all users shown up correctly, ie. if both user directories bring the same user but with different groups then both groups show up for user.
Now with Jira 7.7.0 this same configuration doesn't work. If I remove Group Object Filter all of our groups show, there are hundreds of them and some users have lots of groups(+10). It makes maintaining very difficult because now Jira has some hundreds of groups and we do project permissions by groups.
Whats has changed 7.3.1 -> 7.7.0 when it comes to AD configurations? What kind of group object filter should I have? It seems that whichever user directory is on top received priority and as such users will have the group its importing, If I switch it to bottom then the users will the other group. My current group object filter is "(&objectCategory=Group)(cn=ad_group_name))". User Object Filter is "(&(objectCategory=Person)(memberOf=cn=ad_group_name,ou=ou_name,ou=additional_dir,ou=one_more_ou,dc=domain,dc=local))" .