I used the download version of confluence. But now i changed to the "on-Demand" version. How can i bring my old spaces and old data to my new "on demand"-version?
Stefan
Hi Stefan,
You can do so by exporting spaces from your downloaded version and then importing it to OnDemand. Just make sure that your downloaded version is the same major version as the OnDemand version.
As of now, Confluence OnDemand is on 4.3.x. Since Confluence 4.3 has yet to be released for public download, you would have to upgrade your Confluence to 4.3 RC1 and then export the spaces.\
Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Justin.
Hello,
I upgraded my Confluence to 4.3 RC1 like you said 4 days ago, but now Confluence on demand changed to 5.0. I go cracy!
as I need the same major version in Confluence on demand and the Confluence on my server to migrate spaces I will upgrade my confluence again. But i dont see Confluence 5.0 on your site "Confluence Early Access Program Downloads". So how can i upgrade?
Kindly raise a ticket with us for us to continue with discussions on this.
Link my name to it, so that I can assist you personally.
Our support site is: https://support.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.