Hello everyone
In the Jira Cloud platform Developer, the REST APIs presents a set of options to handle custom fields, especially update an issue field option :
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-api-3-field-fieldKey-option-optionId-put
I'd like to use the "Field" APIs on a Jira Server instance, but it does not seem to exist (for the update/delete part). How can I do the equivalent on a Jira Server instance ?
And if not, do you know if it is scheduled in the Jira Server roadmap ?
Thank you.
Hi @Olivier Ropers,
While waiting for a response of the Atlassian Team, I have seen this add-on claiming to achieve that feature, but never tested it: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217643/extender-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
I know that this is not an out of the box solution but didn't find the answer you needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello Cristian
Thank you for your answer. Indeed, I've seen this plugin (seems to be the only one to do that actually). I will test it and let you know if it works the way I want.
I was just wondering about this significant difference between the Cloud and Server APIs for Jira...
Thanks! That would be really useful information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.